- Download example structures for build & test.
- Provide a copy of the library source code: put the SVN checkout in public/score-library.
- Provide a copy of the closure library (I used a git checkout), put it in public/closure-library.
- chmod +x public/score-library/closure/bin/build/closurebuilder.py – build script needs to run this.
- mkdir js_mapfiles – build script wants to write there.
- ./build-scorediv.sh – result is in public/scorediv-compiled.js.
By default, only the ScoreLibrary.ScoreDiv namespaces will be exposed. You may want to change build-scorediv.sh to change that.