I’ve recently started to think about how to create videos using scripts. Here are some links I found.
- VideoPuppet – create videos via Markdown Scripts.
- Slaptrash – create videos via special HTML instructions.
- Testing various ways to generate videos from JS animations
- Use the MediaRecorder API
- Export a Canvas animation as video
- Rasterizing SVG Animations (based on GSAP).
It shouldn’t be so hard, right? HTML/SVG defines the animation, we just have to render it into X frame images per second.
- Komposition – Not for scripting, but a UI workflow for screencasters.